Sunday, December 31, 2006

Where We'll Be


This is the base where we will be staying at in Northern Ireland... we think. It is situated in a small community just forty minutes south of Belfast, overlooking the mourne mountains! For all who would like to send us letters or care packages (which would be so great) our mailing address is:
YWAM
45 Closkelt Road, Closkelt
Ballyward, Castlewellan
Co. Down
BT31 9QF
Northern Ireland
And if email or mail is not enough and you miss the sound of our voice/cackle you could give us a call at....we will let you know sometime soon.

7 comments:

allison said...

i'm so excited for you guys! you're going to have a fantastic time!

makejump said...

Good luck in the coming months. Oh the uncertainty and confusion!

Also, don't forget to get started on your accents!

Anonymous said...

hey twins...

pretty happy for you both, and jealous I might add...I would love to see that place someday. I know you'll both do so well...it rains a lot there, just like in bc. But the rain does help all living things grow...

can't wait for more blogs and opportunities for witty comments!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

We saw you off today. Have a great time. We'll think of you with love every day.

Lauren said...

WOW pictures already! you guys are quick. Glad to see you survived the flight! It looks beautiful there (much like it looked where we were in England). Anyway I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves thus for and that the jet lag isn't too bad! Miss you already.

XO Lauren

Kathy said...

I love that technology lets us follow along on your adventure.Hope you'll have the best time. Love Kathy and Kory