Saturday, January 13, 2007

See You Later!


We just wanted to say farewell friends and a thank you to all of you for your love and support through all of this. You guys have been such a great encouragement and have been way too good to us. We will miss you all very much, but are excited to grow (spiritually, not physically) and to serve God wholeheartedly. We will write about our arrival and post pictures once we get a chance. Thanks again and we love you all!

1 comment:

Tracey Flynn said...

Hey Alex and Laura!!
I'm so excited for the new adventure that you two are starting in your lives. I am excitied to se the changes that God will make in you guys....in your relationships with him and even with each other!! Please know that I am constantly praying for both of you and love you both lots!!
Your Friend/Sista
Tracey