Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So as you all know we are starting our crazy adventure in Northern Ireland on January 13th. We hope to share our journey and stories with you through this blog. This is an exciting time for us and we want you to be apart of it, so feel free to leave comments, write emails, or send care packages and that would make us very happy!
4 comments:
Ladies!!! Finally I figured out how to do this! (Lauren, I clearly I should have come to you for blogging tutorials!!!) Ummm...I love you guys! That's pretty much all I have to say, besides the fact that Mark Gunther is pretty much a hero too. Wow, I'd better get on it! I'm so excited for your excellent adventure!
Smiles and hugs from across the sea...Laura
Hey wee schletts!
Of anyone, I'm glad it was Mark Gunther that saved your week. Why? First of all he too is from Port Alberni. In fact he's even from my side of town. If we were to still live there, we could both walk and meet at the new Starbucks. Secondly, I've always modelled myself after Mark. So don't be surprised if you get a letter from yours truly at some point during your exile.
PS: Don't forget my detailed instructions on how to obtain the leprechaun's pot of gold from the end of the rainbow! I expect a 30% cut.
hello girls!!!
I can't tell you how excited I am for you, it sounds like you are learning a lot and having so much fun. The school part seems pretty intense, let me know if the books you are reading are good! How was the "Narnia" forest, that must have been amazing. Guess what! I am going to be a section head at camp this summer, so that is some what of a promotion that I was not expecting at all! I am absolutely thrilled! But I hope you both are doing well, when do you leave for Serbia? End of March? have a good weekend! love jane
Hello girls!
It sounds like you are having an AMAZING time! Keep sending those pictures! You two look so happy there!
I can't wait to see you again in July!
Love,
jesi
Post a Comment